Magneto Syndrome pt.2 Magneto Syndrome pt.2

hah.... finally :D

yay part two i loved part one
gimme the rest of the parts... hurry or ill make ur computer fly around the room :P
cool game...

Advanced Tutorial Advanced Tutorial

oh my ears...

ur ideea of a voice in the tut was great... BUT make it so it stops when u move to the next scene, because that is a big flaw.

anyway this didnt bring anything new and exciteing.
there are loads of tutorials on newgrounds... why make one like the others and not one that is original? or not original but that is detailed and very helpful to newcomers.

-=stick to animating !!=-

wolfinator-x responds:

Well, it's not for newcomers. If you want a newcomer tutorial goto "Newbie Tutorial", my other Flash tutorial:

http://www.newgrounds.com/por tal/view/354405

Anyway, I don't even know how to stop one only specific and aimed sound. I am only able with all the sounds.

WOLVIE_VS_DC-TURBO WOLVIE_VS_DC-TURBO

hmm

dunno what to say this isnt bad... but u could work on it more, like add a few more attack sprites, and generally more sprites...
i played it till the end cause im a good sport, i didnt dislike it but i didnt find it atractive either, and i can imagine u put some work into this... put more :P and maybe ill play ur next game and like it alot!!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

respect!!!

this is the first flash tutorial that really made me understand the basics of flash... u dont really need to know more than the basiscs to make great stuff.

-[keep up the good work!]-